New & replacement door locks in Hastings and 1066 Country
As an independent locksmiths service we have access to a very wide range of products. So we have taken the decision to only source the best quality products from the top manufactures. Brands that are well known to the public such as Chubb, Yale, ERA, Union and Legge, And the brands less known to the public but recognised by the professionals in security as market leaders such as Asec, Banham, Cisa, Evva, Ingasoll, Lowe and Fletcher and Weiser among others. For UPVC door locking systems please go to our UPVC section.
To meet insurance minimum standards your doors need to have:
- British Standard 5 Lever Mortice locks to your Final exit doors
- Or – a British Standard Rim Cylinder Lock
Final exit doors are normally your front and rear doors but side entrances must also be to the same standard.
Wooden French doors can be secured on the slave (fixed) side with Rack Bolts.
Additional Security to domestic doors can be achieved by the use of Hinge Bolts, Rack Bolts, London or Birmingham Bars, Anti thrust plates and door viewers.
Lock repair and replacement services
- This includes lock upgrades to insurance approved BRitish Standard. BS3621 for Wooden Doors.
- Lock Opening
- uPVC door cylinders upgraded to British Standard
- We can offer keyed alike or master keyed suits (one key to overide a number of locks) including padlocks
- We can supply most makes of multipoint locking systems for uPVC and aluminium doors and windows.
- Just moved house? Change those l ocks, you have no idea how many people had keys to your new property.
Call us for a FREE security survey of your house.
For more information on securing your doors please contact us